I’ve recently moved. How do I notify DMV of my new address?
You can stop in at your local DMV Office and fill out a change of address card, or you can mail us the new address along with your license identification number. You may also call your local DMV office to change the address by phone. However, you will not receive a new license with the new address unless you purchase a duplicate license. The DMV should be notified within 10 days of any address change.

Show All Answers

1. The mail-in registration renewal says that I must mail my renewal to Albany. May I mail or bring it to my local DMV Office?
2. Will you accept a fax or copy of an insurance card?
3. What is needed to surrender license plates?
4. What does a 16- or 17-year-old teenager need to apply for a learner’s permit?
5. I was told that my driver’s license is suspended? How can I find out?
6. I have lost or misplaced my title for my car. How can I replace it?
7. I’ve recently moved. How do I notify DMV of my new address?
8. I need to replace my driver’s license. What ID do I need and what is the fee?
9. Can I bring my US DOT Medical Examiners Certificate to the DMV office to have it entered in my file?
10. What do I need to get the Veterans designation on my driver's license?
11. I lost a license plate. What do I do?